California Family Law Attorney
Providing Trusted Legal Services
Helping California families find resolution efficiently and amicablyMary K. Simpson is a skilled attorney with more than 30 years of experience in matters of family law, including divorce, child custody and support and appellate practice. I work diligently to find creative and efficient methods of accomplishing your goals and objectives. Whatever family law issue you face, I approach the situation with a level head and a positive mindset. Through methodical process I seek to protect your interests without going to a courtroom, especially when children are involved. If litigation is necessary, I have the experience and tenacity to fight for you at trial and defend your victory in the appeals process.
Focused and creative approach ensures your best interestsI am individually focused on each client and adept at finding ways to secure your interests in any family law matter. My approach to your case is:
- Focused — I understand that every family law case is particular to the individual client and that each client has specific goals. I stay focused on your objectives throughout the legal process and work to ensure you meet your objectives.
- Creative — It is important to maintain a creative approach to each case to protect my clients’ interests. I develop innovative solutions to a wide range of family law issues, bearing in mind ever-changing case law and unique circumstances.
- Informed by experience — I am a certified California family law specialist with more than 30 years of experience in the field. With the advantage of the extensive knowledge I have earned, I am able to guide your case to a satisfying resolution.
Experienced attorney committed to California family law mattersMy practice involves all facets of family law, including appellate practice:
- Appellate practice — I am an appellate attorney providing high caliber representation in all phases of litigation, including appeals. Part of my creative and methodical approach to each case is to note points that could be of use should your case go to appeal.
- Family law — I have provided representation to California families for more than 30 years in all areas of family law, including divorce and child custody and support.
- Divorce — In matters of divorce, I offer effective negotiation skills in mediation and focused representation in litigation. I view divorce as a financial transaction and fight to ensure you receive a fair settlement. When children are involved, I advocate in their best interest.
For a devoted California family law attorney, contact Mary K. Simpson.Call Mary K. Simpson today at 408-377-2486 to schedule a consultation, or contact me online.